COUNTRY WEEKLY: Tim McGraw’s Team McGraw

admin | April 17, 2010 in Endurance,Music,Running | Comments (8)

A big “Ya Gotta Believe!” and “Thanks!” to the folks at Country Weekly Magazine for showing their support of Team McGraw and honorary chair of the Tug McGraw Foundation, Tim McGraw; awesome!

The article posted April 16, 2010 shares details on the upcoming “Bowling for Brains” fundraiser and warm-up party set for April 23 in conjunction with the Country Music Marathon and Half Marathon in Nashville the following day. Also included is Tim’s personal perspective on the ongoing efforts of our program and the dedication of the athletes and all those that donate and support Team McGraw.

As the national director of program development for the Tug McGraw Foundation and Team McGraw…and Tim’s friend and keyboardist for seventeen years…I have a special appreciation for our partnership in this effort.

Thanks, Tim; it’s a pleasure to serve with ya.

Click here to visit the Country Weekly website to read their article and learn more about how you can join in the fun next weekend with Team McGraw!

8 Responses to “COUNTRY WEEKLY: Tim McGraw’s Team McGraw”

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

1. Comment by JenniferApril 17, 2010 at 11:29 am

We are so proud of Team McGraw and we encourage readers to visit their running pages to read why and who inspires them to run.

Go Team Nashville!
    Jennifer Brusstar
    President
    Tug McGraw Foundation

2. Comment by Kimmy T — April 17, 2010 at 11:53 am

Go Team McGraw! I’m so happy to be part of such a great organization — and doing a small part to help others. Can’t wait to run the streets of Nashville wearing my Team McGraw colors. YGB !!!!

3. Comment by Lisa F — April 17, 2010 at 1:17 pm

The Tug McGraw Foundation is a wonderful organization. Can’t wait to run the streets of Nashville with my fellow Team McGraw friends! Ya Gotta Believe!

4. Comment by ChristineApril 17, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I am proud to be a member of Team McGraw and to support their efforts to create awareness & fund quality of life research for those affected by brain tumors, & other neurological conditons. I have run four 1/2 Marathons in the past two years and plan for number five in the fall in Philly.

Being a part of Team McGraw has challenged me to train & dedicate myself to reach personal, physical goals. But more importantly, I have been blessed to be a part of Team whose goal is to serve & help others in need.

Come join our Team!

Ya Gotta Believe!

Christine K. Donovan
    Geneva, IL

5. Comment by Chris & Becky Keller — April 17, 2010 at 4:34 pm

We’re looking forward to our 3rd Annual trip to Nashville with Team McGraw! It’s beginning to feel like a family reunion as we reunite with those who share a common cause. We look forward to meeting new members, too! Nice write-up in Country Weekly about Bowling for Brains – an awesome way to start the racing weekend. See you there!

6. Comment by KevinApril 17, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Humbled and honored to be a part of such an amazing organization! Team McGraw is amazing and the “Bowling for Brains” event is the best/ coolest pre-race party around!

Thanks to Tim for the never-ending support!

7. Comment by JenApril 17, 2010 at 9:18 pm

As an official Inspiration Expert, I find myself often amazed at the dedication and devotion that so many of our runners have in an effort to honor a loved one with a brain tumor or neurological disorder. I often tell so many of the Team McGraw Runners that my strength and inspiration comes from each of them. They are the true reason why I keep going, and going, and going……

I so very much look forward to have to opportunity to meet each one of the Team McGraw heroes, thank them for their efforts and hug them all. And Bowling for Brains is the perfect place!!

I haven’t carb-loaded in a while so bring on the PASTA!!!

8. Comment by Kate McLenaghan — April 19, 2010 at 9:54 am

This is my THIRD year with Team McGraw and I feel very honored and blessed to be the official running diva for my friend Jen McDevitt who continues to astound and amaze me with her strength and courage. I am humbled by her and honored to be a member of this team.